Getting Started With ODK¶
This document walks you through the recommended workflow to get started with ODK.
The easiest way to install the Collect app is to get it from the Google Play store.
The easiest way to set up your own Central server is to install it on DigitalOcean, a cloud provider.
If you want to try Central out, you can request access to the sandbox.
The Central sandbox server is for evaluation purposes only. All forms and data on this server are public and may be deleted without notice.
- Find or create an App User in Central
- Open Collect on your Android device
- Tap Configure via QR code from the menu at the top right ( )
- Scan the QR code from Central
- Go back to the app home screen and select Get Blank Form, then select your form.